Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Strength.....

My dad had surgery again last night.... He is having major complications again.... The dr's told us today that he had a 50% chance of making it through..... BUT that also means he has a 50% chance of being here!

I am trying to dig down deep and pull it together one more time..... I know that there is a reason for all the trials we go through in life..... This trial has taught me many things..... AND....Just when I think I can't get through anymore, one more day goes by... We have all made it through one more DAY! That is really all we can ask for... God has graced us with one more day with my dad.

Today I am going to think positive and pray to my heavenly father AND what will be....will be.......




I love you Dad!!! Thank you for fighting so hard to be here with us! I know you can do it!

3 comments:

Trinia said...

Your family is in our prayers! If you need anything please let us know!

K'Brina Colby said...

My heart goes out to you and your sweet family. I am hoping and praying for your dad and your family.
I am always here if you need anything!

Talbots said...

You guys are so strong and I know you will make it through this difficult time. It you need anything, let us know.