Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Dad....


My dad was the most amazing dad ever.... I am soooo sad to know that I will not be able to call him on the phone or have him give me a wink and a hug. It wasn't that he would give me advice about everything... It is that he would just listen... And say everything will be ok sweetheart....I love you kiddo....

The last conversation that I had with my dad I will never forget... He told me how proud of Blu and I he was and the life we have made together with our family.

I am going to miss my dad..... But I have many wonderful memories that my dad helped create and they make me smile when I think about them.

Thank you dad for being MY DAD and for the support and love you always gave me. I will carry it with me forever!!!!

Love,
Your Little Girl

2 comments:

Peterson5 said...

You and your family have been in my prayers so sorry to hear about your dad.

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry Alicia. I have been following your trials over Facebook and your blog. I am thinking of you and you are in my prayers. We are way too young to lose a parent. So so sorry.