Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend.....

Our Thanksgiving Holiday was filled with many hours driving in the car and waiting in lines....

Wednesday night before Thanksgiving was Blu's 32nd birthday. We celebrated at South China Cafe...

Thanksgiving we traveled to Grand Junction to have Thanksgiving with my family. Lots of traveling but well worth it. The sweet potatoes were to die for! Good Job Ang on the new recipe!


Next came early morning shopping at WalMart....We arrived at Walmart at 3:00 am. My sister and sister-n-law are the BEST! They helped me get everything I needed! I left me house at 2:30am and got home at 9:30...Yes I am crazy. 7 hours of shopping in by 9:30 in the morning. The things we do for our kids!

Black Friday was Deagan's 6th birthday also. We went to McDonalds to celebrate his birthday. I am not sure who had more fun Blu and Rodger or the kids.They only broke 2 trays as they were sliding down the slides on them. Michelle, Ang and I were trying to stay awake from our early morning adventure.

On Saturday we went to Jumpin Jacks and then to the light parade in Spanish fork. Kagan's favorite things there were the jumpin frogs, horses and the ski jump. Kaysha loved the balarina dancers. It is amazing to drive through there. We had a great weekend!

No comments: