Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Memories

I LOVE Christmas.........I love to see the expresssion on the faces of my family and friends when they open up their gifts....Having family traditions. This year I have been so busy trying to making a living that I almost forgot the part of what makes my life....Spending time with my family. Work has been so time consuming and overwhelming. I kept telling myself that I am doing it because there are a lot of people out there that are depending on me to keep them healthy.....Which is totally why someone becomes a nurse. I only hope that my family can forgive me....My husband has been amazing through all of it. He has picked up my slack and kept everthing going!

On Saturday after I got home from work from yet another clinic I sat down with the kids to make our Christmas cards. They hugged on me and loved me and didn't want to let me out of their site....I thought what they heck am I doing? It is Christmas in one week and what have we done to create memories for the kids. So we spent all weekend baking, making cards and wrapping presents. Santa Claus made a suprise appearance in our window to check in..... So every night till Christmas we have projects to do. The kids are loving it and so am I.

Merry Christmas everyone! May the New Year be an AWESOME one!

No comments: