Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Anniversay today.....

Today we are celebrating my mom and dads 41st wedding anniversary. It is a very hard day for my mom. As time goes by things seem to be getting harder...

Michelle and I are trying to make the best of it for her (Acutally Michelle is the brains behind it). She reminds me so much of my dad :)...My dad always sent my mom flowers and took her to dinner. I remember as a kid going with them to celebrate their anniversay. My dad never forgot even one of them.

This picture was their 30th wedding anniversary. My dad suprised my mom with a new wedding ring. He is the sweetest man ever! Love them both!


My dads headstone was set last week. It is very hard to see this. It makes it so permament and too real! We miss my dad very much. I know he is with us every day and it still taking good care of us from heaven!

                                                                     (Front View)



(Back of headstone)
My mom and I went out on Friday and decorated it with many fall decorations. It looks really nice out there. It made me feel better to decorate my dad and Eric's place of rest.

No comments: