Friday, September 2, 2011

Kag's 1st lawn mow.....

Kag has been wanting to mow the lawn for many years. I kept telling him when you get bigger you can mow the lawn....Well that moment has came. He is BIGGER! How did it happen! My baby is old enough to mow the lawn. He did a fabulous job! He is better at making straight lines than I am.








Then once we began mowing the lawn it started to rain...We kept mowing for awhile because I thought what the heck....We will dry!

Kaysha and Kendyl played in the rain also...



Kag took a break to enjoy the rain!




It was one of the funnest days I have had in a long time!

Love all these cute little kids! Wish I could keep them like this forever! :)

1 comment:

Talbots said...

Send him over to the neighbors lawn to practice! Your kids are so dang cute!