Tuesday, September 29, 2009

High School Rodeo

Blu and Owen were the pick up men at the high school rodeo this weekend. They did an awesome job... And saved a few cowboys BUTTS....











Blu loves RODEO...... When he gave up Saddle Bronc riding to be a AWESOME dad we were all a little sad. Now he can get back into it again. He hated to admit it but he was just as sore being the pick up man as he was riding the buckin horse... Might be his age!







Kaysha and Kagan were so excited to watch their dad at the rodeo. They are so proud of him....

1 comment:

The Albrechts said...

I am glad you got some good pics of the HOT COWBOYS cause every time I took one it was so bad. Owen was way sore to. He might not f told Blu that but he was. I think it is the age TOOO!!! Ha Ha! But I am glad that they found something that they can do besides riding broncs. I miss it so bad but hopefully this goes good for them!!!